The Health Department is an agent for the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) for the inspection and licensure of restaurants, lodging, swimming pools, youth camps, body art, campgrounds and temporary events. We also administer the Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP) retail food program for Oneida County.
The following are links to some of the related documents.
The following documents are in Adobe PDF format. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Campground Code
- Recreational/Educational Camp Code
- Campground & Recreational/Educational Camp Permit Application
- Special Event Campground Application
- Hotel, Motel, Tourist Rooming House Code
- Bed and Breakfast Establishments Code DHS 197
- Hotel, Motel, Tourist Rooming House Permit Application **Pre-inspection fee for Tourist Rooming House is $300 — not $330 as stated on application**
- Room Rate Cards
- Cabin & Vacation Home Checklist
- Swimming Pool Code
- Pool Permit Application
- Swimming Pool & Spa Monthly Report
- Swimming Pool & Water Attraction Death, Injury & Illness Report
Newsletters and Fact Sheets