- Hodag Park – Located on Boom Lake off Thayer Street. Public beach, basketball, tennis courts, picnic area.
- Pioneer Park – Located in Rhinelander on Oneida Ave. Tennis courts, playground,baseball diamond, museum.
- Shepard Park – Located on Kemp St (Hwy 8) to Boyce Drive (Hwy 17). Playground.
- Siroka Field – Located off Rives St. Playground.
- Cy Williams Park – Downtown Three Lakes. Playground, public beach access and picnic areas.
- Don Burnside Park – Located off Hwy A, Three Lakes. Playground, soccer fields, baseball and softball diamonds, tennis courts, driving range and picnic areas.
- Sugar Camp Lions Park – Located in Sugar Camp on Camp 4 Road. Playground, soccer field , tennis courts, basketball courts, picnic area, baseball diamond.
- Torpy Park – Located in downtown Minocqua. Playground, tennis courts.
* Many local town halls have playground equipment.
- Rhinelander – Located in the downtown area at the corner of Fredrick and Phillip Street.
- Arbor Vitae – Brandy Lake Park off Lemma Creek Road.