The Oneida County Health Department’s Reproductive Health Clinic administers the Wisconsin Family Planning and Reproductive Women’s Health grant that provide safe and effective contraception services to enable women and couples to achieve their family planning goals. Family Planning services have been listed as one of the TOP TEN Public Health Achievements in the 20th Century.
The Reproductive Health Clinic provides affordable and confidential reproductive health care services to both women and men.
Open: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursdays 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Reproductive health services include:
- HIV & other sexually transmitted disease screening
- Reproductive health exams
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- FDA approved birth control supplies including Emergency Contraception “in-advance” to individual participants.
- Assistance in obtaining health insurance coverage for eligible people including Express Enrollment (same day coverage) for Medicaid Family Planning Only Services (FPOS).
- Large group presentations on reproductive health topics upon request.
Contact the Oneida County Health Department Reproductive Health Clinic at 715-369-6116, or to find a clinic near you visit: www.wisconsinfamilyplanning.org
For more information, please see the links below:
- How to use a condom
- What is Plan B
- STD information
- Birth Control Methods
- Family planning waiver & Badgercare applications
- Tri County Council on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault