The Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program is here to help keep your family healthy and strong. At the Oneida County Health Department we offer you a WIC nutritionist who will talk with you about your family’s nutrition, provide tips on planning healthy meals and shopping on a budget.
They can help you buy foods such as:
- Fruit juice
- Peanut butter
- Fruits & vegetables
- Beans and peas
- Whole grain bread, tortillas, brown rice, & pasta
- Baby food fruits and vegetables
- Some infant formula, if needed
And that’s not all! We’ll also provide you with information on doctors, dentists, FoodShare, Head Start, BadgerCare Plus, and other helpful services.
Wondering if you are eligible for WIC?
You may qualify if:
- You live in Wisconsin
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have had a baby in the past six months
- You have an infant, or children under the age of 5
- You are income eligible
Find out more about WIC eligibility
For more information, please contact our WIC office at 715-369-6109.