- It’s easy!
- You don’t have to be a computer whiz to use this program
- It’s fun!
- There are lots of good recipes and tips on preparing healthy food
- It’s convenient!
- You can do it at any time, anywhere you have internet access
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Log on to a computer that is connected to the internet.
- Type www.wichealth.org in the address box and press enter (or click here).
- Choose a topic.
- You will be asked questions about your child’s feeding needs and any problems or difficulties you have. Be sure to click on the yes or no options.
- When you finish the education module you will be asked to complete a short survey. Your answers will be kept private and will be used to help the site.
- When your are done, print out the certificate of completion and place in your WIC folder to give to staff at your next clinic visit. We also accept e-mail certificates, so you can choose this option.
Complete List of Lessons Offered:
- Food Safety for Moms-to-Be
Children Ages 0-1
- Starting to Feed Your Infant Solids*
- Baby’s First Cup*
- Support for Breastfeeding Moms*
Children Ages 1-5
- Make Meals & Snacks Simple*
- Secrets For Feeding Picky Eaters*
- Create Good Eating Habits In Your Child*
- Help Your Child Make Good Eating Choices*
- Trust Your Child To Eat Enough*
- Happy, Healthy, Active Children*
- Build Strong Kids with Dairy Foods*
- Fun and Healthy Drinks for Kids
- Fruits and Veggies Grow Healthy Kids
- Keep Your Family Safe From E.Coli
- Eat Well – Spend Less
- Steps To A Healthier Family*
- Healthy Whole Grains*
- Be Healthy with Fruits and Veggies
- Be Healthy As Your Baby Grows*
- Preparing For A Healthy Pregnancy
*Offered in Spanish
*For questions or more information, please contact us at 715-369-6109.